🐮 + 🐋 = 💕¶
Let us know about your ideas in #mailcow @ Freenode or in our Telegram channel @ t.me/mailcow.
There are two ways to achieve support for your mailcow installation.
For professional and prioritized commercial support you can sign a basic support subscription at Servercow EN/Servercow DE. For custom inquiries or questions please contact us at email@example.com instead.
Furthermore we do also provide a fully featured and managed mailcow here. This way we take care about the technical magic underneath and you can enjoy your whole mail experience in a hassle-free way.
The other alternative is our free community-support on our various channels below. Please notice, that this support is driven by our awesome community around mailcow. This kind of support is best-effort, voluntary and there is no guarantee for anything.
For bug tracking, feature requests and code contributions only:
- GitHub @ mailcow/mailcow-dockerized
You can find a demo at demo.mailcow.email, use the following credentials to login:
- Administrator: admin / moohoo
- Domain administrator: department / moohoo
- Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org / moohoo
The integrated mailcow UI allows administrative work on your mail server instance as well as separated domain administrator and mailbox user access:
- DKIM and ARC support
- Black- and whitelists per domain and per user
- Spam score management per-user (reject spam, mark spam, greylist)
- Allow mailbox users to create temporary spam aliases
- Prepend mail tags to subject or move mail to sub folder (per-user)
- Allow mailbox users to toggle incoming and outgoing TLS enforcement
- Allow users to reset SOGo ActiveSync device caches
- imapsync to migrate or pull remote mailboxes regularly
- TFA: Yubikey OTP and U2F USB (Google Chrome and derivatives only), TOTP
- Add domains, mailboxes, aliases, domain aliases and SOGo resources
- Add whitelisted hosts to forward mail to mailcow
- Fail2ban-like integration
- Quarantine system
- Antivirus scanning incl. macro scanning in office documents
- Integrated basic monitoring
- A lot more...
mailcow: dockerized comes with multiple containers linked in one bridged network. Each container represents a single application.
- ClamAV (optional)
- Solr (optional)
- Oletools via Olefy
- Netfilter (Fail2ban-like integration by @mkuron)
- A Watchdog to provide basic monitoring
Docker volumes to keep dynamic data - take care of them!