🐮 + 🐋 = 💕¶
Let us know about your ideas in #mailcow @ Freenode.
Servercow - hosted mailcow, KVM based virtual servers, web-hosting and more.
A fully featured managed mailcow is also available here.
You can find a demo at demo.mailcow.email, use the following credentials to login:
- Administrator: admin / moohon
- Domain administrator: department / moohoo
- Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org / moohoo
The integrated mailcow UI allows administrative work on your mail server instance as well as separated domain administrator and mailbox user access:
- DKIM and ARC support
- Black- and whitelists per domain and per user
- Spam score management per-user (reject spam, mark spam, greylist)
- Allow mailbox users to create temporary spam aliases
- Prepend mail tags to subject or move mail to sub folder (per-user)
- Allow mailbox users to toggle incoming and outgoing TLS enforcement
- Allow users to reset SOGo ActiveSync device caches
- imapsync to migrate or pull remote mailboxes regularly
- TFA: Yubi OTP and U2F USB (Google Chrome and derivatives only), TOTP
- Add domains, mailboxes, aliases, domain aliases and SOGo resources
- Add whitelisted hosts to forward mail to mailcow
- Fail2ban-like integration
- Quarantine system
- A lot more...
mailcow dockerized comes with multiple containers linked in one bridged network. Each container represents a single application.
- Unbound (as resolver)
- ACME-Client (thanks to @bebehei)
- Netfilter (Fail2ban-like integration by @mkuron)
6 volumes to keep dynamic data - take care of them!