Several configuration parameters of the mailcow UI can be changed by creating a file
data/web/inc/vars.local.inc.php which overrides defaults settings found in
The local configuration file is persistent over updates of mailcow. Try not to change values inside
data/web/inc/vars.inc.php, but use them as template for the local override.
mailcow UI configuration parameters can be to...
- ...change the default language1
- ...change the default bootstrap theme
- ...set a password complexity regex
- ...enable DKIM private key visibility
- ...add mailcow app buttons to the login screen
- ...set a pagination trigger
- ...set action after submitting forms (stay in form, return to previous page)
To change SOGos default language, you will need to edit
data/conf/sogo/sogo.confand replace "English" by your preferred language. ↩