When a problem occurs, then always for a reason! What you want to do in such a case is:
- Read your logs; follow them to see what the reason for your problem is.
- Follow the leads given to you in your logfiles and start investigating.
- Restarting the troubled service or the whole stack to see if the problem persists.
- Read the documentation of the troubled service and search it's bugtracker for your problem.
- Search our issues for your problem.
- Create an issue over at our GitHub repository if you think your problem might be a bug or a missing feature you badly need. But please make sure, that you include all the logs and a full description to your problem.
- Connect to IRC (chat.freenode.net) and join our IRC channel #mailcow.
- Visit the community forum (mailcow.farm) and create a thread.